Housing Choice Voucher
Special Purpose Voucher
Applications & Waitlist
PMHA Audit 2020
2021 Annual Plan
Job & Family Services
– Pickaway County Jobs and Family Services provide support and resources including adult protective services, benefit recovery, child care, food assistance, LEAP, Medicaid, Ohio Works First, and prevention, retention and contingency for residents of Pickaway County.
Job One Stop
– Provides support for residents seeking employment and training support.
– Find Pickaway County landlords who participate in the HCV Program.
Pathways of Central Ohio (211)
- Pathways of Central Ohio includes a crisis hotline which provides support for food, shelter/housing, financial assistance with mortgage, rent or utility payments, medication assistance, transportation, substance abuse, mental illness, elder services, relationships, suicide and depression, employment, health and dental care, legal assistance, child and elder abuse, domestic violence, child care/parenting, disaster recovery, crisis intervention, veteran services, volunteer services, donations and more for residents of central Ohio including Pickaway County.
Pickaway County Community Action (PICCA)
– PICCA provides early childhood services, empowerment services, energy outreach services, homeless services, housing services, and transportation services.
Pickaway County District Public Library
– Provides library services including computer stations.
Pickaway County Health Department
- Administer programs for vital statistics, clinical health services, immunizations, emergency preparedness, communicable disease reporting and investigation, food safety inspections, residential water and sewage regulation, solid waste management, nuisance investigation, and other public health services.
Pickaway County Veteran's Services
- Dedicated to aiding Pickaway County veterans during times of need. Provide services to veterans, their surviving spouse, dependent children and dependent parents through accredited veteran’s organizations. Specialize in veterans compensation and pension claims and widows benefits. Help with emergency financial assistance, transportation to VA appointments, assistance with claim filing, and form preparation and submission to the VA.
Ohio Dept. of Veteran's Services
– Provides assistant for jobs and education, resources, and benefits.
– Find Pickaway County rental listings for rentals that accept vouchers.
Southeastern Ohio Legal Services
– legal help without attorney feeds to people with low income and limited savings and assets. Services include consumer issues, school problems, domestic violence situations, family law problems, health benefit issues, housing issues, public benefits issues, taxes, utility issues, employment issues and other problems.
- The PMHA Tenant Portal allows tenants secure document exchanges, tenant balance look-up, online payment processing, work order request, and manage contact and bank account information.
The United States Social Security Administration
– Services include retirement, disability, SSI and Medicare.
US Dept. of Health and Human Services
– Resource for learning more about programs and services including Head Start, child care, child support help, prevention and wellness, public health and safety, insurance, and health care providers.
Waiting List Status
– Allows previous applicants to Pickaway Metropolitan Housing Authority to look up their placement on the housing programs waitlists.